After attaining my MBA from the University of Michigan, I worked in a variety of corporate financial jobs before striking out on my own as a tax professional and earning my Enrolled Agent credentials.

What is an Enrolled Agent?

EAs are the only federally-licensed tax practitioners who specialize in taxation and also have unlimited rights to represent taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service.

What are the differences between enrolled agents and other tax preparers?

An enrolled agent is a person who has earned the privilege of representing taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service by either passing a stringent and comprehensive examination covering individual and business tax returns and representation of clients before the IRS or through experience as a former IRS employee.

Enrolled agent status is the highest credential the IRS awards.

When I am not doing tax and accounting work, I am riding my bicycle around the West and enjoying the many joys of living where we live.

National Association of Enrolled Agents Logo
Enrolled Agent Logo